Friday, April 25, 2008

SOOOO Good!

SOOOO Good!

I have to say that I am super excited about this weekend! It's crazy and chaotic and I can't wait! I am on sleepover duty tonight at work (which is always a joy... you know sleeping on the couch... I don't mind it as much as I complain, but it's the job I guess). So I go into work today at 2:30pm and stay overnight, work all day tomorrow. I get off at 10pm when I get to shoot straight over to Jesters/Ojai Playhouse for the Safe and Sober After Prom Party! The Party goes from 10pm - 4 am after which I will go home and try to sleep for a couple hours before needed to be back at work by 8:30am... (are you tired yet?) I get to work from 8:30am - 5:30pm (we are taking the kids to the Santa Monica Pier which I am really excited for because I have never been there before). After work, we are having a girl's dinner for Nicki's B-Day which should be super fun! Who knows what will happen after that with all of those crazy ladies! As crazy as this weekend sounds (and trust me, the more I think about it, the more I freak myself out about it), I am super excited (mainly for the After Prom Party because I am didn't go to Prom because I am sort of Anti-Prom - it's cool for other people, but not my thing - The After Prom Party is going to be awesome!)! Please pray for strength and patience and rest (when possible) and energy for me to get through this crazy exciting weekend. Also pray for a Safe Prom night for all Nordhoff students! Pray that good decisions will be made throughout the night!

PS: this picture is dedicated to Miss Cory Coffey, my friend and partner in crime when it comes to all things that are SOOOOO GOOD!!!!

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

Soooooooooo Good.