Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another Day

Well, at first I kinda hated this huge break between classes on Tuesdays (I still hate it kinda), but it certainly gives me some time to write in my blog on a regular basis. It's funny how missing one day of school can make you feel like you haven't been there in over a week (I actually haven't been here in a week, but it feels like it's been a long time). My morning classes were just as boring as ever. Dance was funny because we had to prance across the room. Well, we learned how to jump up first, then we began to prance across the room. It was the funniest thing I think I have ever done, and I am sure that's not the last of it. I am beginning to have a routine in my afternoon breaks. What I mean by routine is I go and read at Starbucks around the corner. It's not much of a routine, but I believe it has the potential to become one. I was supposed to go looking for a Thrift Store on Reseda today, but I didn't feel like driving around and wasting what precious gas I have left in my beast (the "Burb").

My Mom is doing very well. She is already getting a little cabin fever. From being at home all day and night. Last night Janae and I took over her bed while my dad watched TV in the living room. I kept offering the bed to my Mom, but she shot me down every time (she's so sick of that bed and it's only the first week). Other then that she is doing very well. As for me, I am getting a little cabin fever of my own sitting here waiting for class to start, but what can ya do?

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

i can definitely understand cabin fever!

Katie said...

Hey, keep us posted on how your mom continues to recover! Praise God! Well, the cabin fever can be tough..only 3 more weeks to go, right?