Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Great Expectations

Wow! Two posts in one day! I think that is a first. I just wanted to say that the class that I thought was going to be the most boring class of the day, ended up being my most exciting class of the day. World History since 1500 is pretty darn awesome! It also helps that my professor is totally cool and fun. Today we talked about the Scientific Revolution and the 30 Years War; things that were completely dull to me two or three years previous were now presented to me in such a way that I found completely interesting. I didn't even get on the internet during class because I was so into it (in case you can't tell, I am kinda in class right now; pretty boring)! So yeah, I was pretty excited about that class and I wanted to share it with someone (you all). It's funny how the expectations we have for things don't always come out the way we planned it. Well, back to boring T.A. lectures.

No comments: