Sunday, February 25, 2007

Same Ol' Stuff

Wow, it's been some time since I have updated my blog. It's actually been 10 whole days... man am I lazy or what. I guess nothing really exciting has happened lately so I just didn't feel a huge need to say anything significant. School went well this week. I had my first midterm (well, it's not really a midterm; it was a big test of three tests in the class) in Physiology. It was fairly easy considering that most of it was just review from biology classes I have taken in the past. I am excited about getting into the meat of the class and attempting to understand the complexities of the functions of the Human body. Dance was also pretty exciting this week as we finally started actually dancing instead of touching each other. I have to say that after watching some of the other people in my class attempt a pirouette, I didn't feel nearly as bad for sucking at dancing.

Things are going very well with my Mom. She saw the Oncologist last week and he said pretty much the same thing as Dr. Davis. She goes in for a CAT scan on Wednesday to make sure there are no other tumors. Depending on how the CAT scan goes, it's sort of up to my mom as to which direction she wants to go in as far as chemo and that sort of stuff. But she is in high spirits and is recovering very well.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

glad school is going well. glad your mom is in high spirits : ) will probably see you on wed or thu.