Sunday, September 23, 2007

BIG 20!!!

So, this post is a little on the conceded side... but it was my birthday and I figured I should take some fun pictures.


The day started with a wonderful breakfast that my dad cooked for me!!! And then it was off to work! The day was pretty relaxed with some computer lab and a little bit of town time.


I ended up taking the middle school students down to Alpine in Ventura for one of our day student's Bar Mitzvah. It was a killer party and the kids had a GREAT time!!!


And just a quick update for all of you who have been praying for Mason. This was him on Friday. He is doing so well and I am so happy to be watching him on occasion.


Look at those BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!!

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

Happy Birthday Again!

Katie said...

You're so beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday!