Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hair ADD

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and to celebrate today I took her to go and get a pedicure. And while I was at it, I figured I would treat myself to one as well. I also thought it would be cool to take a picture of our feet after the pedicure (you really don't want to see them before). I have been in this really fun habit of taking pictures of my feet (it kinda started in Hungary and has continued since). I guess I just really like my feet and it's more fun and easy to take pictures of my feet then of my face. It's SOOOO Good!!!

For those of you who don't know I also have hair ADD. It's a rare disease that not too many people have (not to mention it's almost impossible to treat since it's not a real disease). So to feed the ever hungry Hair ADD monster, I decided it was time for a change. Since Chad is gone, I settled for a little bit of color in my life. So now my hair has a really cool red tint to it and I have to say that I love it. It's SOOOOO GOOD!!! This day was SOOOO GOOD!!!

6 comments:

Mom Martha said...

You look GREAT~! AND, your toes are so cute. You were very, very missed at church Sunday but we know you are being used where you are supposed to be~!

ATSmith said...

Carrot top!

Kate Smith said...

Michaela, it is Kate, I need your email address asap.
mine is Kate.e10@gmail.com

Katie said...

oh, very nice!

Christine H. said...

Awesome Toes! Adorable Hair. I can't wait to see it in person...when will that be, btw? We sure miss you at church.

hestermom said...

So cute!