Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wasted Time

Do you ever feel like you are wasting time? I have felt that way most of this semester; between classes that I hate and schedules that suck, I have felt like I have been wasting my time driving back a forth between school and home. Tonight was one of those nights were I especially felt like I was wasting my time. I drove down to class around 3 (I had to get some stuff done in Ventura before I headed down to school) and got there around 5. My class didn't start until 7 so I sat on the quad and did some homework and people watching. I went into class only to find out that the cats had not arrived for our class dissections (oh yeah... we were supposed to start our cat dissections tonight and that was the ONLY reason I even bothered driving down there). So instead of doing cat dissections that were supposed to take at least 2 hours, I spent 20 mins picking up my test from last week and glancing at the one cat in class that had been dissected... All this to say, I HATE wasting time!!!

In other news, this week has been pretty mellow. I actually went to class this week which was a nice change. Tuesday I actually got to spend some time with my family for once. We went to dinner. If you can't tell by the photo, we went out for Chinese...

The rest of the week was pretty normal (other that a crazy Crossroads with some WILD kids). I have sleep overs this weekend which should be interesting, but we shall see what happens!

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

I seriously do not feel like I have any time to waste ... more so, I am in this season of not having enough time for anything .... but I am very glad you made it to class -- no more slacking.

Christine H. said...

You actually WANTED to dissect a cat?

I know how you feel about wasted time. When my computer freezes up and I lose hours of hard work (well, when I used to have hours of time to be on the computer,)I would just lament over the fact that I WASTED the last two hours!