Sunday, September 30, 2007

Look at my Guys!!!


WOW!!! What a week this has been!! It's been pretty busy, but I thought I would show you all a few pictures of my growing boys!

Friday I got to go over and see my boys (Caden had his 2 month check up and Sam had to take him to SB) Caden is doing SO well and is growing SO fast!! It's so good to see how well he is doing in comparison to how many problems Mason had. Caden is in the 95% for height (I think he's around 25" long now... I really don't remember what Sam said... remember... he is 2 MONTHS OLD!!!) and the 90% for weight (um... I think she said he's around 14 lbs now!!). He is such a cutie and is pretty happy MOST of the the time (he still has at least one Colic spell a day... usually around bedtime...)

And now for the update on Mason. Look at those BEAUTIFUL eyes of his!! They are healing so well and he is in such great spirits! He is crawling all over the place and learning signs (well... they are kinda like signs... we take what we can get) and trying to communicate with us as best as he knows how. He just got into the STAR program (I think that's what it is called... it's a 5-day-a-week Behavioral Therapy program... they come over for an hour 5 days a week and do... therapy I guess with him). Last week she came every day for two hours to just play with him and get him used to her. The poor guy has been SUPER clingy lately (to Mom and to me)! I think it's partly due to the age and a lot due to all of the new people that have been in the house lately.

But those are my guys and I just wanted to share some pictures with you all. Thank you for all of your prayers. Have a GREAT week!!!

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

Oh, too cute! There's a basketball star in the making! I love the pic of you & Mason! It's been fun to see them grow up through your blog!