Friday, December 22, 2006

All Done!


Finals are finally over and I am done with this terrible semester. Ok, I wasn't that bad; I like to exaggerate things. Thursday was sort of annoying just because I was so over school, but my finals went alright. My speech final went really well. I didn't study for it at all and I know I did well on it. I ended up getting an A in the class so it all worked out.

My other final was much more difficult, but like I said, school's done and that's I don't want to worry about it anymore. Work was good today. Dalton has a bit of an ear infection, but he was super happy. He has this funny obsession with my cell phone and today I took some picture of him.

I now get a little break for Christmas and New Years. I don't have to work for a week because Alia is off all next week. It will suck financially, but I'm not driving anywhere really. My friend Stephanie is flying in tonight so I hope to spend most of next week catching up with her and maybe Katie (call me Katie). We'll see what happens. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hope you had fun at the movies tonight.

Katie said...

Hey Mich, I'll call you this week...we're driving into Ojai on the 25th...see ya!