Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Done... Almost

Thank the Lord I am almost done with this semester. Today was a pretty positive day. I had a test in my Sign Language class that didn't go as well as I had hoped, but I did get a very valuable tip from the smart girl in class. She showed me digital post-its. First of all, I love post-its. I think they are absolutely one of the best inventions ever. Second of all, I basically live on my computer; whether it be school, leisure, or writing in my blog, I am almost always on my computer. But to combine two of my favorite things into one is just sheer brilliance.

The day went on as normal. I sat through speeches in my speech class, and sat through a short lecture in my Anatomy class. I did however bag a study date this weekend for my Anatomy final. Don't get too excited... it's just another girl in my class who lives in Santa Paula. We're gonna go to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and try and get some studying done.

Now the only thing, besides finals, is a group presentation for my KIN 305 class. I have only one more day of this semester (finals don't count as part of the semester) and it will be a fairly easy day. I get to sit through presentations all morning in my first two classes. My Anatomy class in an optional study session and my last class is just our group presentation. I am almost done with this semester!!! Yeah!!!!

No comments: