Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mid-Week Update

ALMOST DONE!!! I have two more finals tomorrow and then my semester really is over. Tuesday's finals went better then I had imagined. The first one was a four-minute presentation for my sign language class. All week my partner was trying to get me to drive down to Northridge to practice our four-minute presentation. I kept avoiding her because I didn't want to drive all the way down there to practice for 30 minutes. I felt bad, but she didn't seem to mind it. We practiced before our class started and it turns out she needed to practice more then me. But the presentation went well and I think I got an A on it.

After that short presentation I tried to sell my books back to the library. They were only using one of my books again next semester so that sucked; but hey, I got $12 out of it! So I waited around for about an hour and a half for my next final, Human Anatomy. It went so well I can't even begin to explain it. I finished the final in about ten minutes and I know I got them all right.

Today was good. Dalton got his cast off yesterday and he seems to be doing well. I guess the whole experience with the doctor was pretty traumatic yesterday. First with the saw and then they had to pull out the pin that was holding his thumb in place the whole time. His hand is still super sensitive and you can totally see this huge hole at the tip of his thumb where the pin was. But he is in great spirits (as always) and I think he's gonna bounce back really quick.

So two more finals to go and I'll be done. I wish it was done already, but what can ya do?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I totally remember selling books back...I was an idiot because:
1) My Grandma bought all my books
2) They were all books that were actually interesting, and applicable to my major and later to my master's studies.
3) I probably made $12 off all $300 worth of my books every semester.