Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekly Prayer Requests

Hello all and Happy Sunday! Yes it's Sunday already... this week went by so fast! But now it is time for more prayer requests so here we go.

  • Finals are coming up next week (I have this week of classes and then finals the following week) and I am really starting to stress out. Please pray that I will be able to focus and study in order to do well on my finals and actually pass my classes.
  • In my KIN 305 History and Philosophy of Sport class we are all separated into groups in which we have to write a research paper on some part of sport (either historically or philosophically). I am the un-official group leader so I am compiling all of the group member's information into one paper. Please pray that I will have patience with my group members and that I will be able to finish this paper with as little stress as possible.
  • Please pray that I will remain healthy; at least until the semester is over.
I think that is about it. Mainly finals are my number one concern right now. Thanks for all of your prayers and have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

ATSmith said...

Glad you came to dinner tonight : ) Will be praying for your test tomorrow.