Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekly Prayer Requests

Another week has come and gone and now it's time for new prayer requests. So lets get right into them.

  • The semester is almost over (two weeks and then finals) and I am majorly stressing about all the things I have to get done. Please pray that I can manage my stress levels and get everything done. Also pray that I will do well on my finals and that I will pass all of my classes.
  • My parents have been supper stressed lately about money and the holidays which is making me stressed about money and the holidays. Pray that everything will work out as it should and that we won't be stressed out anymore.
  • Please pray for Sarah as she is applying for colleges. She already applied to a few but she still has a couple more due. Pray that she will get into the colleges that she is supposed to get into.
  • Please pray for Janae during the soccer season. She is trying her best to get everything done on time (school, practice, games, health stuff...) but has been getting kinda stressed. Please pray that she will be able to relax and get it all done.
I believe that is all for this week. A lot of stress has been loading up so that's basically all I can think of right now. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: