Friday, November 24, 2006

Hairs to You Chad!!!

If you got to the end of my last post, you would see that I had asked you all to pray for me and my hair today. Like I said, my friend Chad is a student at Vidal Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica. Every so often he needs a model's hair to cut and this week I was that lucky customer. To say the least I was nervi heading down there seeing how my Mom is the only person who has ever touched my hair (well one other person and she made me look like a boy). I had to take PCH down to Santa Monica, but as I was driving all my fears about my haircut went away (I forget how beautiful Malibu is and how much I love driving the PCH). To say the least my hair turned out amazing and I absolutely love it! All those fears were for nothing so hairs to you Chad!! Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So, are you gonna put pictures of your haircut on the website or what? We'd love to see it!