Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weekly Prayer Requests

I can't believe it's another week already. This week off went by so fast, but I am glad I get to get back into things. I can't handle sitting around doing nothing all day. It drives me nuts. So if you have been reading, you know a lot went on this week; from not being able to go to Australia, to my uncle dying... it's been a full week to say the least. Thank you for all of your prayers over the last few weeks. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and is recovering from there day of binging. But another week is upon us which means I have another set of prayer requests:

  • Please pray for my family tomorrow. My great-uncle Roy's funeral is tomorrow (I will not be attending because I have to work). Please pray that everyone will get the closure that they need.
  • Please continue to pray for Dalton and his acid reflux medicine. I only watched him on Monday last week and he was doing really well; not throwing up that much at all. Please pray that the medicine will continue to work and that he will be able to keep his formula down.
  • Please pray for continued patience for me as I look for a new car (and by new I mean used cause I can't afford a new car). I haven't really been looking very hard because the Burb is just so much fun to drive (I hope you know that was sarcasm). Please just pray that I will find the car that is right for me.
  • Please pray for my last month of school (for this semester anyway). Pray that I will remain focused (Focus! Happiness! that's for you Ryan) during this last month and that I am able to pass all of my classes.I did really well on my Anatomy test from a few weeks ago and I will find out about the other one on Tuesday (seeing how my professor has been in Australia the last couple of weeks for the Ultimate World Championships he hasn't really had time to grade our tests... he's crazy i dunno).
I believe that is all for this week. Again thank you for all of your prayers. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: