Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Rock and A Hard Place

Well, if anyone has been reading or talking to me lately you would know about a couple of things that I talk about a lot. The first being my much needed trip to Australia for New Years and the second being my crappy car. Well, today I felt like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place when I had to choose between my car and my trip. I know this decision sounds really stupid. I'm sure there are billions of people out there that would love to even have this dilemma in front of them, but none the less it is still a sucky situation for me personally. So basically I have been planning my first vacation in about 5 years to Australia with my friend Stephanie who moved out there for school this last October. I have been so excited to actually go out of town let alone out of the country. Unfortunately my car has been a piece of crap lately and because it is so expensive to fix, it would be cheaper to buy a new (used) car. So lately I have been thinking and praying if I should continue with my plans to go on this trip or use the little money I have to replace my failing car... What would you do? Well, I'll tell you what I am going to do... Ryan, I'm gonna need a new Community sticker...

2 comments:

ATSmith said...

I am so bummed for you that you don't get to go to Australia!! What kind of car did you get?

Katie said...

Sorry Mich! Don't worry...Australia will still be there when you did have the $$ to go. Unless of course the Lord comes before then...but then it'll a bazillion times better than Australia! So, it's a win/win situation!