Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Hate Surprises!!!

Well, it's only Tuesday and my week is basically done with. I have Wednesday and Friday off work and I don't have school on Thursday because it's Thanksgiving so basically my week is over. Of course something always comes up when I start to relax and you know how I hate surprises... So I was driving to school this morning looking forward to a very long relaxing weekend when I got a call from my mom. She called to tell me that my great-uncle Roy passed away last night. This is my grandmother's brother. He has been sick for a really long time so it wasn't a big surprise, but any passing is a surprise to me. So please pray for my grandmother Linda and her sister Peggy. Also pray for my Aunt Barbra (she is my uncle Roy's wife). Just pray for healing throughout the entire family. And please pray for Sarah as she was very close to my uncle Roy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Mich. We'll be praying for you guys.